Spirit Halloween's Description Edit
Mother always warned you to stay away from creepy Uncle Charlie...even if he is a real clown. Mom also said don't take candy from strangers - when did you ever listen to her? You'll wish you listened when you meet Uncle Charlie. He offers candy and entices you to come a bit closer as he moves his head, flashes his eyes and mutters various creepy carnival phrases all designed to entice you to play his special games. Game Halloween with this evil, nasty and altogether diabolical lifesize Uncle Charlie light-up animated prop.
- Uncle Charlie moves his head, flashes his eyes and speaks numerous creepy carnival phrases!
- Requires 2 AA batteries (included)
- 6'" H x 40" W x 21" D
- Includes hat, head, clothes, wig, candy bucket and lollipop
- Made of PVC, PP, Polyester, and Propylene
- Indoor use
- 78" power cord/plug also included
- Adapter: Input 120X-60Hz Output 6VDC 800mA
- Optional try me button sold separately
"Want a little candy? Come on it won't hurt ya, much."
"It's all fun and games, til somebody loses their soul."
"Don't worry, Clowns scare me too!"
"Step right up! The first to enter the house inside wins the prize!"
- Uncle Charlie is one of the more rarer Spirit Halloween animatronics since he wasn't sold for very long.
- It is said that Uncle Charle has to have batteries (for the eyes and audio) and has to be plugged in (for the head movement) in order for every feature on him to work.
- In the Cirque Du Spirit display, he has his own banner advertising him.
- He is known to break a lot, because of this not many people own a fully working Uncle Charlie.
- Some of his features are similar to Zombie Clown's features, he has the same red shoes as him and can hold an interchangeable item.