The Roaming Lizzy Antique Doll is a female doll with black curly hair, and a blue dress with buttons and a white collar. Her face and hands are in a grey-ish color and her face has cracks, as if someone had dropped/threw her, resulting having cracks. Also, she appears to have missing eyes, where it glows blue, and she has bloodstains on her dress.
From spirithalloween.com: Add some creepy decor to your home on Halloween when you bring home the Roaming Antique Doll. This eerie, sound-activated doll comes complete with costume dress and features light-up eyes and animation.
- 80% Polyester
- 20% Cotton
- AA Batteries not included
- Special Features:
- Sound Activated
- 30" x 9.5" x 9.5"
- "You can run, but there is no hiding from me"
- "Go Ahead, Try"
- "Don't Bother Trying To Get Out Of Here. You'll Never Get Out Of Here." Laughter
- "Ready or not, here I come. I'm gonna find you." Laughter
- Charlotte Reynolds is the voice actress of Roaming Antique Doll. Charlotte was around the age of 9 when Roaming Antique Doll's audio was recorded. Charlotte is also the voice actress of Roaming Antique Doll's counterpart, Roaming Rosie. However, Roaming Rosie's audio wasn't recorded until Charlotte was around the age of 10.
- In The Attic display, there was only a little bit of space for Roaming Lizzy Antique Doll. This easily made her get stuck in the cardboard fence or near the wall.
- In 2014, the real name of the doll wasn't known, and she was simply referred to as Roaming Antique Doll. It wasn't until 2015 when, along with her return and the addition of her counterpart, Roaming Rosie, new static haunted doll props were released that resembled the two roaming dolls. Roaming Rosie's miniature version was named Red Rosie and Roaming Antique's Doll's miniature version was named Lost Lizzy. This revealed that the name of Roaming Antique Doll was Lizzy.