Menacing Molly is an animatronic that was sold by Spirit Halloween for the 2017 Halloween season, and, later, the 2018 season. From the back side, the animatronic resembles a relatively normal girl wearing black clothing and shoes, however, when activated, the girl "leans" back to reveal a sinister-looking face and very pale skin, as well as sharp teeth and LED light-up eyes. Upon activation, the animatronic speaks one of four phrases before revealing the menacing face.
Spirit Halloween's Description Edit
"From the Tate Steinsiek Collection." "Who doesn’t love an innocent little girl on a swing? Sweet little Molly loves to sing and play with friends, but she has been playing on her swing for quite some time. Don't say we didn't warn you... For if you move too close to young Molly, you’ll scream in horror and she bends backward to reveal a twisted face and sinister laugh!"
"Spirit Halloween collaborated with award-winning special effects makeup artist, Tate Steinsiek for an exclusive, one-of-a-kind collection! Best known for the Syfy competition, Face Off, Tate was placed as the runner-up in Season 1 and 5. In addition, Tate won the “best of the Next in Horror” award at the Screamfest Awards."
- Sculpted by makeup artist, CornHuskerHorrorCollector
- Exclusively at Spirit Halloween
- Instruction manual
- Product sayings:
- “All alone again. I like being alone. I don’t need friends. (Body flip, screams) Until I need to feed again!”
- “Sometimes the other kids look right through me, like I’m not even there. But you know what? (Body flip, screams) I can make them disappear, too!”
- “Sometimes I pretend I’m the only kid left in the world. (Body flip, screams) And someday, I won’t be pretending anymore!”
- “(Sings) I see dead people, I see ghosts. I see the things that hate you the most! (Body flip, screams)” (this audio plays twice in rotation)
- Infrared sensor activated
- Step pad compatible
- Adapter Type: 6V/2A (included)
- Cord Length: 6 feet
- Dimensions: 42.5” H x 23” W x 28” D
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Material: Wood, iron, plastic, fabric
- Care: Spot clean
- Note: Step pad sold separately
- Recommended for use in covered areas
- Spirit Halloween's website description states that the animatronic's face was sculpted by a makeup artist named Tate Steinsiek.
- The animatronic's swing was reused the same year it was released for another animatronic.