Heads Up Harry was an animatronic sold on Spirit Halloween's website, as well as by multiple other retailers, for the 2011 Halloween season. The animatronic wore an tattered, dark green suit, a black tie, and black pants. When activated, the animatronic lifted its head off its neck and moved its mouth and eyes while LED lights appeared on the neck. As this happened, one of two phrases could be heard.
Spirit Halloween's Description Edit
"Have you ever been so angry you want to rip someone's head off? Harry's been there and done that! The life-sized Heads Up Harry animated prop is just the thing when you're at your wit's end - stand him in a corner and watch as the motion activated fellow's eyes and mouth move and an eerie glow emanates from his neck. It's enough to make you think twice about taking someone's head off. Take off for a hair-raising Halloween with this spectacular animated prop."
- The life-sized animated Heads Up Harry prop is a dressed male figure wearing a suit jacket, shirt, tie, pants and shoes; the motion-activated figure rests on a black platform and has an eerie glowing neck, a mouth that moves and eyes that also move
- Includes figure and 6V DC adapter; operates on ordinary household current
- For indoor use
- Type of Adapter- AC Electric Plug & Cord Length- 1.83m
- Adapter-Output: 6V DC 1500 mA Input: 100-120V AC 50/60 HZ
- Item Dimensions: H" x L" x D"- 70" X 28" x 16"
- Item Weight - 7.45 kg
- Several other versions of this animatronic were produced, though Spirit Halloween did not sell them.