The Cryo Chamber Corpse is an animatronic that was sold at Spirit Halloween for the 2017 Halloween season. It resembles a cryo chamber with a frozen corpse inside. When activated, the red lights on the front flash and a siren goes off. The corpses bursts upward and screams as the lid of the cryo chamber opens from the force of the corpse. As the animatronic resets, the corpse breathes heavily and groans. The animatronic can also be hooked up to a fog machine.
Spirit Halloween's Description Edit
"Some things are better left untouched, and this frozen corpse may just be one of them. Don’t get too close to this suspicious-looking chamber, or else you’ll see the red lights begin to flash in warning—and then the corpse will pop out from the top of the chamber! You can control whether the light turns green or blue to set the perfect mood for your haunted house."
- Exclusively at Spirit Halloween
- Instruction manual
- Infrared sensor activated
- Step pad compatible
- Adapter Type: 6V/2A (included)
- Cord Length: 6 feet
- Dimensions: 30.5” H x 18” W x 19” D
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Material: Wood, iron, plastic, fabric
- Care: Spot clean
- Note: Step pad sold separately
- Recommended for display in covered areas
- When not in action, Cryo Chamber Corpse still lights up. The lights on the inside of the cryo chamber that are illuminating the corpse stay on and the front red lights remain on as well.
- Cryo Chamber Corpse has an option to either have the lights that shine on the corpse from the inside to either be green or blue. Green gives off a more toxic zombie feel where as blue gives a more frozen feel.
- Cryo Chamber Corpse is a remake of the Incinerator from 2015, which was a corpse burning inside of an incinerator.