The Chin-Up Zombie was an animatronic sold by Spirit Halloween in both 2007 and 2008. It resembled a zombie meant to be hanging itself using a rope. The animatronic screamed in pain while rising and descending, pulling on the rope as well, when activated.
Spirit Halloween DescriptionEdit
Keep your chin up 'cuz you're sure to have the creepiest Halloween decor when you hang up this animated Zombie prop! This scary skeleton tugs on a decaying string to lift his bald head and bloody, graying body in a horrific and humorous way.
- Zombie Head will jerk back and forth and lower
- Zombie Hands are fixed to the rope supporting weight of zombie
- Zombie Body has skeletal appearance with skin stretched over it
- Shirt is made of fabric
- 8 feet of real rope to hang up Zombie
- 5V/2A Adapter included
- 20 feet swag electrical cord
- The Chin-Up Zombie wasn't in a theme at Spirit Halloween in 2007, but in 2008, he was featured in The Castle theme hanging himself in one of the towers.